Acuity 4 Enterprise Microarray Informatics Software
High Performance Microarray Informatics Software
Acuity® 4 Enterprise Microarray Informatics Software from Molecular Devices makes enterprise microarray informatics accessible to everyone. From installing and maintaining databases, managing users and groups, to filtering and analyzing data, the intuitive interface of Acuity 4 Enterprise Microarray Informatics Software allows you to set up quickly and begin analyzing your data.
Designed with performance, speed, and scalability in mind, Acuity 4 Software securely stores data and provides sophisticated data mining tools in the form of cluster algorithms, advanced statistics and visualizations to track down elusive data correlations. Because it is a multi-user, enterprise-wide relational database tool, it can accommodate the microarray analysis needs of all lab users.
- Manage Your Microarray Data. Central to Acuity 4 Software is a powerful and scalable relational database that can effortlessly store and retrieve terabytes of data. You can work with, making it easy to import microarray data, experimental descriptions and substance annotations from any source into the Acuity database. With Acuity 4 Enterprise Microarray Informatics Software data management tools, microarray data can be stored, accessed, and shared with colleagues and collaborators.
- Improve Your Data. The software's Normalization Wizard can normalize an arbitrary number of microarrays with the click of a button. Choose to normalize on all spots, control spots, negative controls, or any other subset of spots that you can specify with a fully general database query. Normalize groups of microarrays to a time point or a sample. Choose linear ratio-based methods or non-linear LOWESS methods, including print-tip groups. Normalizations are easy to apply and remove so that you can experiment freely with different methods. Once you are finished, unnormalized and normalized data are displayed side-by-side in the Normalization Viewer.
- Make Sense of Your Data. Acuity 4 Software has a suite of advanced analysis methods, among them Hierarchical Clustering, Self-Organizing Maps, K-Means and K-Medians, Gap Statistic, Principal Components Analysis (PCA), Gene Shaving, and more. Each algorithm offers a large choice of similarity metrics, so the appropriate analysis for the data can be used. You can choose the appropriate method for your microarray experiment to perform the analysis.
- Visualize Your Experiments. In addition to cluster Dendrograms, 2D Self- Organizing Maps, and 3D PCA plots, Acuity Software includes a number of other interactive visualizations. The Chromosome Viewer plots expression data directly on chromosome maps, particularly useful for array CGH experiments. A fully configurable scatter plot allows you to plot any data columns, including results of t-tests (Volcano Plots), ANOVA, and PCA. For quick and easy data validation, you can also refer back to the original array image within Acuity 4 Software.
- Statistics Made Easy. Acuity 4 Software calculates statistics for replicate microarrays, including mean, median, coefficient of variation, standard deviation, maximum, and minimum. Significance statistics (p-values) can also be calculated by the Two-Sample Student's t-Test or Mann- Whitney Test, with a choice of multiple hypothesis testing correction. Multiple group comparisons by one-way ANOVA and Discriminant Analysis are also included in the feature set.
The GenePix SL50 Slide Loader. Learn more.