NFC-based personalization and enhanced touchscreen workflows provide walk-up usability
The SpectraMax® iD3 and iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers measure absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence. In addition, the iD5 reader measures TRF and FP and can be expanded to include TR-FRET, HTRF®, BRET, dual luciferase reporter assays with injectors, and western blot detection.
With optimized reagents, option to operate the readers using the touchscreen or a computer, and industry-leading SoftMax® Pro Software, the readers provide an all access pass for breakthrough research.
Built-in near-field communication (NFC) functionality can access custom protocols and results with a single tap, saving time better spent on research.
The intuitive touchscreen software simplifies tasks with Quick Read icons that save time when starting new experiments and a personalized library that stores frequently used protocols.
Reduce background noise
The optical system includes a xenon flash lamp and features an ultra-cooled photomultiplier tube (PMT) detector that reduces background noise for greater sensitivity and a wide dynamic range.
The QuickSync feature pushes data to any computer within the same network and delivers data in an Excel-compatible format.
Flexible temperature control
Simple-to-use temperature control adjusts the experiment's conditions from ambient up to 66°C.
Automatic filter identification
Using NFC tags, the SpectraMax iD5 reader automatically detects the wavelength properties of each filter in addition to the filter slide configuration, eliminating confusion and the need for manual information entry.
The SoftMax® Touch Software secures user accounts with PIN- or NFC-protection with a lock screen option. Data is stored on the reader’s hard drive ensuring security even after transfer to a computer.
Hybrid optical system
The SpectraMax iD5 reader provides the flexibility to set up experiments using filters, or a monochromator in 1 nm increments, or a hybrid mix of monochromator and filter-based wavelength selection.
Flash assays captured with ease
The SpectraMax Injector System with SmartInject® Technology features low dead volume (10 µL), overflow protection, and ensures equal mixing across the plate for high-precision experiments.
Save time and money with a “Microplate Reader & Washer Bundle”
- The SpectraMax® Multi-Mode Microplate Reader provide great flexibility and include absorbance, fluorescence and luminescence with configurable options for TRF and FP and more.
- SoftMax® Pro Software is an industry-leading acquisition and analysis software with over 160 ready-to-run protocols, powerful data analysis, and a range of data output options.
- AquaMax® Microplate Washer is a fully self-contained system, configurable for both 96- and 384-well microplates.
Kickstart your compliance journey with our “GxP Starter Kit”
For researchers working in GLP or GMP laboratories, achieve full GxP compliance with our turnkey solution:
- SpectraMax iD3/iD5 Microplate Reader are modular and upgradeable with a wide range of high performance capabilities.
- SoftMax® Pro 7.1.2 GxP Software – The latest, most secure software to achieve full FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraLex Annex 11 compliance with streamlined workflows to ensure data integrity.
- SoftMax® Pro Validation Package – Provides the most comprehensive documentation and tools available to validate GxP administrator features, software operation, and analysis functions for microplate reader instrumentation.
- Software Installation & Training – Our software installation services verify and document that required components are installed to operational specifications.
Qorium uses the ImageXpress Pico System and SpectraMax iD5 Reader as part of the development of lab-grown leather
How can we help advance your next big discovery?
Our highly-qualified teams are on the frontlines with our customers, conducting remote or on-site product demonstrations, webinars, and more to help you solve your tough research challenges. How can we help you today?
I’d like to…
Applications of SpectraMax iD3 and iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
Specifications & Options of SpectraMax iD3 and iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
*Using lowest settings and speed read when available.
Resources of SpectraMax iD3 and iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
Number of Citations*: 3,090
Latest Citations: For a complete list, please click here .