Interpreting high-content screening data is usually a time-consuming and frustrating endeavor because commercial informatics tools are not designed for the HCS workflow and often require customization. Expertise in multi-parametric analysis and proper methods for data quality control are frequently lacking. The AcuityXpress™ High-Content Informatics Software solves both problems by elegantly packaging easy-to-use high-end informatics tools with a seamless integration to the HCS workflow.
- Full integration into the HCS workflow achieved by sharing the MDCStore™ Data Management Solution with the MetaXpress® Software.
- A wizard-like interface to create advanced database queries and to compare multiple experimental conditions side-by-side.
- Bi-directional interactive image viewer brings visualization of HCS data to the next level, facilitating data quality control through direct interaction between image and numerical data, in both directions.
- Multi-parametric analysis and visualization tools such as K-Means, K-Medians, Hierarchical clustering, self-organizing maps are provided, in addition to standard tools such as curve fitting and scatter plots.
- Dose response analysis and curve fitting to generate both potency measurements (EC50/IC50) with over 30 predefined functions or custom functions. Go beyond curve fitting by automatically organizing dose responses based on the "shape" of the response to give more insight into the data.
- Data management and annotation tools assign experimental conditions (compound names, concentrations, and groups) to the images to ensure data is identified correctly. In addition, the "quicklist" feature tracks compounds or conditions of interests in multiple screens or data-views.