MetaXpress High Content Image Acquisition & Analysis Software
The premier high-content screening software enabling hundreds of assays using a simple, intuitive interface.
The MetaXpress® Software work with ImageXpress® Systems to capture high-resolution images, recognize and segment objects, extract features, and reduce information to meaningful data. With an easy-to-use acquisition wizard and the fastest autofocus, virtually any sample can be set up and acquired in minutes. The pre-packaged analysis application modules help both novice and expert users analyze hundreds of assays. These application modules can be complimented by the MetaXpress® PowerCore™ High Content Distributed Image Analysis Software to accelerate image analysis speed. Data transfer within the HCS workflow is facilitated by multiple integrated tools such as robotic integration, management of image and data files with the MDCStore™ Data Management Solution and data QC, visualization, and mining with the AcuityXpress™ Software.
Image acquisition protocol wizard provides fast and simple acquisition by stepping you through the image acquisition process and its optimization.
- Objective and sample selector lets you choose from a wide variety of supported objectives and samples. To make sure you can visualize unique phenotypes, MetaXpress Software supports objectives from 1 to 100X with the highest numerical aperture and allows you to set up acquisition of virtually any sample on any plate with SBS footprint or on microscope slides.
- Interactive display of sites to easily configure acquisition sites and capture rare events using optimal settings.
- Industry-leading laser autofocus provides the fastest focusing available to compensate for focus drift produced by temperature fluctuations, gravity, viscosity changes in immersion media, vibration, plate irregularities, and biological variability.
- Adaptive acquisition algorithm decreases sample read times on difficult, heterogeneous samples by acquiring a desired number of cells before moving on to the next well.
|MetaXpress Software features a single protocol wizard to customize your HCS workflow|
All the features and journaling functions of the MetaMorph Software to customize and automate image acquisition and analysis ─ unattended execution of complex multi-step routines including any hardware control or image analysis feature can be set up with journals, which do not require the user having to know a programming language. This ensures that any research imaging assay can be automated for high content screening. Examples of customization are extensive and some examples are given below.
|One can zoom-in on the heart of a Zebrafish to analyze its heartbeat.|
|One can image the blood circulation in Zebrafish and calculate veinous and arterial blood flows.|
Learn More about the MetaXpress Application Modules.
Integration to a complete high content analysis workflow to handle the high content screening data deluge.
- MDCStore Data Management Solution is the key to ensuring that all imaging data generated is securely stored and fully accessible from the first image acquired, to years of usage.
- AcuityXpress Software reduces the time it takes to interpret high content screening data with the unique ability to connect data to the original images, integrating the high content screening workflow to high end data analysis and visualizations tools.
- MetaXpress® PowerCore Software harnesses the power of parallel processing to analyze images faster than they are acquired, thereby eliminating image analysis bottlenecks.
- MetaXpress Software Data Sheet
- Digital Confocal Option for MetaXpress Software Data Sheet
- Custom Module Editor for MetaXpress Software Data Sheet
- Complete Imaging Solution Brochure
- Application Module Data Sheets
- Application Notes
Share MetaXpress Software journal scripts and custom modules, or post your imaging analysis questions on the Software forum.