Enable live cell imaging and real-time environmental control
Environmental control mimics the cell environment and enables you to run multi-day studies, time-lapse, and live cell assays. With CellReporterXpress® software, the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System provides visibility for environmental control during acquisition to ensure that the system is running at peak performance during your assay.
Reproduce and maintain environmental conditions
Timecourse for cell proliferation
- Enable live cell imaging and 3D acquisition in an easy-to-use system to better identify phenotypic changes.
- Generate sharp images with a greater depth of field.
- Minimize evaporation with humidity controls.
- Maintain healthy cell growth environment with user-defined CO2 settings.
- Store the results of control parametrics with data for review even after the experiment ends.
- Study the effects of hypoxic conditions over time
- Precise temperature regulation to mitigate thermal Z-drift throughout the entirety of the time-lapse acquisition.
- Ensure optimal environmental conditions at the plate level without the need to flood the entire system.
Environmental control settings
Settings can be configured through CellReporterXpress software and monitored during acquisition
- Monitor readings in real time
- Acquired sensor data is linked to the experiment
- Subscribe to alerts to watch multiple sensors and get notifications while working within CellReporterXpress software
Resources of Environmental control and time-lapse imaging
From customer feedback to workflow improvements The path to understanding complex biological processes and diseases is paved with a lot of challenges. As the desired level of…
There have been significant advancements in microscopy and camera technology, as well as advancements in technologies for labeling molecules of interest over the past decade. These…
The formation of new blood vessels from existing ones, angiogenesis, is a critical physiological process involved in vertebrate development and wound healing. The process of…
The study of apoptosis is a critical aspect of drug discovery and development. Additionally, studying the relationship between apoptosis and other factors, such as oxidative stress, is…
There is an increased need to expand the variety and complexity of cell-based assays for biological research and drug discovery. Live-cell assays allow monitoring of cell responses in…
Develop functional and morphological readouts for testing effects of different compounds in multi-parametric assays using iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes
Videos & Webinars
How to install the ImageXpress Pico Environmental Control System
Configuring environmental control settings on the ImageXpress Pico