Assure consistency and reliability with expert installation and validation services
Our software installation services verify and document that required components are installed to operational specifications. SoftMax Pro GxP Software can be installed on a single computer or on a multi-computer networked environment by our expert technical support or professional services team via remote access, respectively.
Our on-site SoftMax Pro GxP Software validation service supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraLex Annex 11 guidelines, and is conducted by a certified professional. Each step in the process will be carefully planned and executed.
Leave setup to the experts
Trained representatives plan and scale your implementation according to your requirements
Leave validation to the experts
Pre-service consultation and comprehensive software validation testing are provided by our certified professionals
- Installation scales from a single computer to an enterprise solution with multiple computers connected to a database hosted on a central server
- Installation experts work directly with customer IT experts
After completion of all tests, the FSE provides a complete data package:
- Completed & signed SoftMax Pro GxP validation document (hard & scanned copy)
- Results cover page with electronic signature
- Results template with screenshots of each step
- IQ report for SoftMax Pro GxP Software
- Copy of the FSE Training Certificate
Validation and installation experts provide a pre-service consultation
Assure data integrity and compliance with confidence
Our comprehensive suite of proven compliance solutions for GMP/GLP labs can advance your efforts to quickly and confidently establish a compliant laboratory.
- Best-in-class microplate readers and washers support all your assay needs
- IQ/OQ/PM services preserve instrument documentation in a digital and compliant format
- Software installation services verify and document that required components are installed to operational speciﬁcations
- Software validation service supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraLex Annex 11 guidelines
- Validation plates test the performance of your microplate reader using traceable materials for reliable results
Resources of GxP Software Installation and Validation
Our Customer Support team is the initial point of contact for general questions about our software and reporting of any incidents.
Support is delivered by a multi-region team…
Our SoftMax® Pro GxP Software Suite can scale up from a single computer to a global networked environment. Our Professional Services team will partner with your IT team to plan and i…
The regulations for food and drug in the United States, described in the Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, and the EudraLex Annex 11 in EU, are critical in ensuring safe…
SoftMax® Pro 7.1.2 GxP Software is the latest, most secure software to help you achieve full FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
with streamlined workflows to ensure data integrity.…
This document outlines references to 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraLex Annex 11 and how they apply to the implementation of SoftMax® Pro GxP Data Acquisition and Analysis Software in regul…
This document outlines references to 21 CFR Parts 58, 211 and 820 and EudraLex Annex 15 to assess the implementation of Molecular Devices microplate readers in regulated environments…
Molecular Devices is a leader in comprehensive compliance solutions with microplate detection systems and software. Combined with validation services and support, our solutions assur…
Comprehensive OEM operational qualification and repair coverage for microplate readers and washers.
Built on its current, industry-leading data acquisition and analysis software, SoftMax Pro 7.1 GxP Software expands its system audit trail functions to include date and time stamps;…
Meet FDA guidelines in GMP/GLP labs with complete validation tools.
Maintaining data integrity compliance in a regulated GxP environment
GxP compliance solutions for GMP/GLP labs