SpectraMax Quant dsDNA Assay Kits
The SpectraMax® Quant™ dsDNA Assay Kits are designed for fluorescence-based dsDNA quantitation across a broad range of concentrations. Tailored to your different needs, these assay kits are configured and optimized for Molecular Devices SpectraMax® microplate readers, with preconfigured protocols provided in SoftMax® Pro Software for simplified data acquisition and analysis.
Overview of SpectraMax Quant dsDNA Assay Kits
Quantitation of DNA is a critical step in molecular biology requiring accuracy, reliability, and the use of increasingly smaller sample volumes for applications such as next-generation sequencing. Compared to spectrophotometric DNA quantification, the fluorometric method provides key advantages such as significantly increased sensitivity, high selectivity for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) over single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) or RNA, and improved contaminant tolerance (protein and carbohydrate molecules). The SpectraMax Quant dsDNA Assay Kits provide pre-optimized, complete solutions that are sensitive, accurate, and easy to use.
- Three kits covering a wide range of dsDNA concentrations
- Highly selective for dsDNA over ssDNA or RNA
- High tolerance for contaminants
- Optimized for fluorescence microplate readers
- Simplified data acquisition and analysis with preconfigured protocols in SoftMax Pro Software