At this meeting you will learn how your peers are utilising innovations in High-Content Cellular Imaging technologies to advance their research and be able to share your own achievements. You will meet with our team of application scientists and product experts and have the unique opportunity to get ‘hands-on’ with the latest imaging innovations.
Who should attend?
Both existing ImageXpress Micro system users and those wanting to learn more about High-Content Cellular Imaging.
Speakers from Industry, Biotech and Academia are being added to the programme. Confirmed speakers for the event currently include:
- Lionel Meyer, Anagenesis Biotechnologies
Preclinical development of drug candidates in DMD: from in vitro HCS to analysis of skeletal muscle histology in mdx mouse model
- Paul Fitzpatrick, AstraZeneca
Development of an in vitro lung toxicity screening assay to assess epithelial cell barrier integrity
- Elodie Vandenhaute, HCS Pharma
High content screening (HCS) in 3D cell culture including the extracellular matrix (ECM): applications, advantages and challenges
- Allan Sauvat, Institut Gustave Roussy (IGR)
RUSH technology for monitoring cellular trafficking
- Kristina Bishard, MIMETAS B.V.
Developing high throughput Organ on a Chip tissue models for drug discovery and unlocking their full potential using high content imaging
- Bram Herpers, OcellO B.V.
Phenotypic screening of anti-cancer agents in 3D-cultured human tissues.
The agenda will feature:
- Industry and academic speakers
- Practical hands-on workshops
- Tips and tricks sessions with Molecular Devices specialists
- Demonstrations of the latest image analysis software
- Our latest product innovations
- Networking with other ImageXpress users across Europe
Unique confocal imaging solution capable of imaging more than a million wells a week