Capture True 3D Cell Culture Insights
Gain new insights using advanced high-throughput and high-content imaging systems
What you will find in this eBook
Development of more complex, biologically relevant, and predictive cell-based assays for compound screening is a primary challenge in drug discovery. The integration of three-dimensional (3D) assay models is becoming more widespread to drive translational biology. Specifically, 3D cultures offer the advantage of closely recapitulating aspects of human tissues including the architecture, cell organization, cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, and more physiologically-relevant diffusion characteristics.
This ebook highlights the 3D cell culture imaging and analysis advantage and includes a few 3D cell model applications as well as tips and techniques for optimizing your 3D assay workflow.
- Physiologically-relevant tissue models using high-throughput organ-on-a-chip platform
- Functional evaluation of neurotoxic and neuroactive compound effects in iPSC-derived 3D neural co-cultures
- High-content assay for morphological characterization of neuronal development in 3D matrix
- Assessment of drug effects on cardiomyocyte physiology using human iPSC-derived cardiac spheroids
- Using spheroid models to develop relevant highthroughput assays with quantitative endpoints
Tips and Techniques
- Automated 3D cell culture and screening by imaging and flow cytometry
- Automation of 3D spheroid cultures in ultra-low attachment plates
- Multi-parameter imaging assay for measuring toxicity in a tumor model
- Measuring mitochondrial shape and distribution
- Increase sensitivity in no-wash assays using confocal imaging
3D Imaging Advantage
Neural Co-culture Platform
Automated 3D Cell Culture and Screening
SIMPLIFY 3D CELL CULTURE IMAGING AND ANALYSIS
Register to download your
free eBook today
Whatever your imaging requirement, we have a solution
that will meet the needs of your lab and your budget.
3D Cellular Imaging Systems
Our ImageXpress portfolio of cellular imaging systems and analysis software offers innovative capabilities for evaluating complex and emerging 3D cell culture-based models such as:
- Whole organisms
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC)-derived cell models
- Organ-on-a-chip technologies
If you requested more information, one of our team will contact you shortly.