The ability to monitor cell proliferation has become increasingly important, particularly with the widespread use of in vitro cell lines as model systems. Proliferation rates can be used to show the effect of a potential therapeutic on cell growth and to characterize a specific cell line.
This application note demonstrates how the CloneSelect™ Imager replaces subjective, time-consuming microscopic analysis with straightforward, objective and non-invasive process to measure cell confluence at a number of time points.
Objective, quantitative assessment of cell growth
The CloneSelect Imager utilizes non-invasive, white light imaging to enable rapid, quantitative measurement of cell confluence and generation of growth curves well by well.
- Replace time-consuming manual inspection
- Make confident, image-driven decisions
- Obtain consistent results in under 90 seconds per 96-well plate.
For applications including:
- Rapid confluence measurement
- Growth curve generation
- Cell number estimation
- Proof of clonality
- Colony forming assays
- Cell migration assays
- Accepts multi-plate formats from single well to 384-well
- 4x objective lens
- Resolution to 1.8 µm
- Integrated barcode reader
- Optional fluorescence imaging capability