MetaVue™ Research Imaging System is a simple, easy-to-use software application for acquiring and processing images, performing graphics functions, and archiving and retrieving images. It is a full featured image documentation and basic analysis software package that is fully compatible with the MetaMorph® Microscopy Automation and Image Analysis Software.
- Cost effective by providing a simple to use package that performs image documentation tasks extremely well.
- Upgradeable by providing a clear path to the more advanced features and capabilities of MetaMorph Software without losing the initial software investment.
- Compatible with MetaMorph Software, allows for interchange of data within the full range of MetaMorph products.
- Basic fluorescence imaging allows for simple fluorescence colocalization and overlay imaging.
- Standard image enhancements emphasize image characteristics that may not be discernable in the original image, making subsequent analysis and presentation more informative. Standard tools include: kernel and morphometric filters, and image arithmetic.
- Digital image documentation
- Basic multi-channel image acquisition
- Simple fluorescence colocalization
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 required.
- MetaVue Software runs under 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Please note, not all hardware drivers are compatible with 64-bit systems. Check here for the latest hardware driver status.
Comparison of different MetaMorph Software products can be found here.
For a complete, detailed listing of compatible products from third-party vendors, please see our hardware compatibility link.
MetaVue Software is sold through valued resellers and OEM partners. Please search contact us for a complete list of distributors in your area.