Researchers need tools that allow them to easily study cancer, which involves cells that grow and divide without respect to normal limits, invade and destroy adjacent tissues, and often metastasize to distant anatomic sites. The interactions between cancerous cells and carcinogens or drug candidates are very complex and not readily understood.
Molecular Devices provides a wide range of tools to support life science research, drug discovery, and high-throughput screening. As an industry leader in cellular imaging, our high-content imaging systems can drive the success of your bioanalytical cancer research efforts. We also provide numerous configurations of multi-mode microplate readers as well as a highly-respected line of microarray scanners.
- 3D Imaging of Cancer Cell Spheroids
- IMAP FP Kinase Assay on the SpectraMax M5 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- Using the GenePix 4400A Microarray Scanner to Generate High-Resolution Images of CGH 2.1M Feature Arrays
- Automated Rapid and Accurate Cell-Cycle Analysis with High-Content Imaging
- High Content Analysis of an Automatable 3‐Dimensional Cell Invasion Assay
- Automated Z-Tag Zebrafish Assay for Anti-Angiogenic Compound Screening
- Use of Multi-Parametric Analysis and Image Drill Down to Facilitate the Study of Cell Cycle and