Capture the gene expression activities of eukaryotes, prokaryotes and viruses as they create the macromolecular machinery of life. Follow your imagination using reporter genes, northern blots, microarrays, real-time PCR, western blotting and more. Our tools for protein expression, RNA expression, promoter activity enable you to explore and unravel the mysteries of protein and functional RNA expression.
- Using the GenePix 4400A Microarray Scanner to generate high-resolution images of CGH2.1M feature arrays
- Quantitating Double-stranded DNA with Quant-iT PicoGreen dsDNA Reagent and SpectraMax Fluorescence Microplate Readers
- Dual-glo Luciferase Reporter-gene Assay on the SpectraMax M5, LMax II 384 and Analyst GT Microplate Readers
- Maximizing performance of the SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate for DNA quantitation
- DNA and RNA Measurements in SpectraMax Microplate Spectrophotometers
- Multiplexing Fluorescent and Chemiluminescent Live Cell Reporters to Dissect NFκB Signal