GPCRs (G protein-coupled receptors) are the largest protein family, with between 600 and 1000 members, and have been linked to many normal biological as well as pathological conditions. They are also known as seven transmembrane (7TM) receptors, and about 45% of modern medicinal drugs affect this target class. The function of GPCRs is highly diverse recognizing a wide range of ligands, including photons, small molecules, and proteins.
Molecular Devices offers a variety of assay and instrument solutions to support studies of GPCR function including assay kits, microplate readers, washers, and handlers as well as cellular screening, and imaging systems.
- Enhance your calcium screens with FLIPR Calcium 6 Assay Kits
- Calcium signaling with FLIPR Calcium 6 and 6-QF Assay Kits on the FlexStation 3 reader
- High throughput cardiotoxicity assays using stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes
- Fura-2 QBT Calcium Kit: A homogenous Fura-2 calcium assay
- Live cell kinetics assay utilizing the ImageXpress Micro System
- Cell based assays on the FLIPR Tetra System: Comparison of a novel FLIPR calcium assay to other fluorescence based calcium flux assays
- Validation of TRPV1 and ASIC1 Ligand-gated Ion Channels Using Automated Patch Clamp and FLIPR with Novel Ca2+ Detection Dye
- Calcium Release-Activated Channel (CRAC) Assays on the FLIPR Tetra System: Evaluation of a Novel Fluorescent Calcium Reagent
- Cell Based Assays on the FLIPR Tetra System: Comparison of the FLIPR Calcium 5 Assay Kit to Other Fluorescence Based Calcium Flux Assays
- Functional Characterisation of Recombinant Muscarinic M3 Receptors in Assay-ready Frozen Cells Using a Novel Calcium Assay Kit on the FLIPR Tetra Instrument
- Optimizing a transient receptor potential (TRP) channel assay on the FLIPR Tetra instrument using hTRPV1-HEK293 cells and the FLIPR Calcium 5 Assay Kit
- Fura-2 QBT Ratiometric Calcium Kit, a Novel Homogeneous Assay for Measuring Calcium Flux Assays on the FLIPR Tetra System and the FlexStation 3 Microplate Reader