SoftMax Pro GxP Microplate Data Compliance Software
Combining the all-in-one functionality of SoftMax Pro Data Acquisition & Analysis Software for microplate readers with tools for speeding compliance for GLP and GMP environments.
SoftMax Pro® GxP Compliance Software extends Molecular Devices' leading data acquisition and analysis solution into regulated laboratories working under GMP, GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, and other similar guidelines for secure electronic records.
With built-in reader control and advanced analysis, SoftMax Pro GxP Software helps maintain traceability and data integrity that can be lost when transferring data between separate programs. Document-based audit trails preserve user actions and modifications for review long after a microplate is read.
From a handful of users to multiple sites, SoftMax Pro GxP Software can be installed and managed both locally and remotely for flexible site administration.
SoftMax Pro GxP Software has been securely integrated into leading automation and LIMS workflows. SoftMax Pro GxP Software additionally controls the StakMax® Microplate Handling System, Molecular Devices' own microplate stacker, for seamless pairing to achieve higher throughput.
Currently we offer two software packages:
- SoftMax Pro GxP Software version 5.4
- SoftMax Pro GxP Software version 6.3
All-in-One Data Acquisition and Analysis with SoftMax Pro Software
- Customizable read settings for flexibility in measuring assays of all types
- In-depth bioassay analysis from EC50 calculations to tests for parallelism, relative potency, non-linear confidence intervals, and statistics - no more copy and paste between software
Secure, Traceable Electronic Record-Keeping
- Controlled user access through a granular permission structure and unique logins
- Audit trails to document the history of user actions for each data file
- Electronic signatures capable for capturing reviews and approvals
Right for Your Workflow
- Automatic flagging of results through conditional formulas
- Local and remote administration of user accounts for straightforward deployment
- Walk away automation through proven robotic and LIMS partner integrations
Comprehensive Reader Validation
Molecular Devices microplate readers and software have the most variety of tools available for users to meet their diverse validation needs. Molecular Devices provides complete solutions with:
- SpectraTest® ABS1, FL1, and LM1 Validation Plates for hardware validation of absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence modes that are controlled through SoftMax Pro Software
- Multi-Mode Validation Plate for SpectraMax® Paradigm® Platform and FilterMax F3/F5 Microplate Readers
- IQ/OQ/PQ Instrument Qualification documentation
- SoftMax Pro Software Validation Package
- Product Data Sheet
- SoftMax Pro Software Maintenance Program Handout
- SoftMax Pro Software Validation Package Data Sheet
- Microplate Reader Validation And Compliance Data Sheet
- BioResearch Products Data Sheet
- Application Notes