MetaVue Research Imaging Software
The MetaVue™ Research Imaging Software is the cost-effective solution for basic imaging applications such as digital photography, multi-wavelength fluorescence, image processing, and analysis. MetaVue Software is a simple, easy-to-use system for acquiring and processing images, performing graphics functions, and archiving and retrieving images.
MetaVue Software is an ideal starting point for researchers entering the world of digital imaging. It is a full featured image documentation and basic analysis software package that is fully compatible with our flagship MetaMorph® Microscopy Automation and Image Analysis Software. Purchase of MetaVue Software is "future proof", in that there is no loss in investment when upgrading to the MetaMorph Software package.
MetaVue Research Imaging Software features:
- Cost effective by providing a simple to use package that performs image documentation tasks extremely well.
- Upgradeable by providing a clear path to the more advanced features and capabilities of MetaMorph® Software without losing the initial software investment.
- Compatible with MetaMorph Software, allows for interchange of data within the full range of MetaMorph products.
- Basic fluorescence imaging allows for simple fluorescence colocalization and overlay imaging.
- Standard image enhancements emphasize image characteristics that may not be discernable in the original image, making subsequent analysis and presentation more informative. Standard tools include: kernel and morphometric filters, and image arithmetic.
Stump the chump and post your imaging questions on the MetaMorph NX Software forum.