4D Viewer for MetaMorph NX Software
View your images from the inside out!
Molecular Devices announces the 4D Viewer, an exciting addition to the lineup of advanced image analysis capabilities offered with the MetaMorph® NX Software.
At any time while working with a dataset, click just once to reveal an extraordinary 3D perspective of your images. Then, just as quickly, switch between different datasets to view each in 3D. Spin, rock, rotate, and zoom in on the 3D display to investigate your data from all angles. Move through time points using the filmstrip and export the sequence as a movie easily.
- MetaVue Software (PDF)
- MetaMorph Software (PDF)
- MetaFluor Software (PDF)
- MetaMorph Software Application Modules
- MetaMorph NX GUI Flyer
- MetaMorph NX Hardware Flyer
- MetaMorph NX Highlight (PDF)
- MetaMorph 4D Viewer Flyer
- An Introduction to Analysis Builder in MetaMorph® NX Software
- Webinar: MetaMorph NX Software Q&A
- Molecular Devices Introduces MetaMorph NX 2.5 Software with Comprehensive Neuronal Morphology Module
- Latest Release
- Imaging Technologies Reception at ASCB 2012
- Société des Neurosciences
- ForumLABO & Biotech
- Molecular Devices® Introduces Real-Time Super-Resolution System for MetaMorph® Software
- Latest Release
- Molecular Devices Announces Development of a Novel Platform Combining a Plate Reader with an Imaging Cytometer
- New Assay Kits!
- Webinar: Resolving molecular organization and dynamics using localization-based super-resolution microscopy
- What's New?
- Contact Us
- Digital Confocal
- Webinar: Application of Molecular Devices HCA tools for Antibody Drug Discovery at Regeneron
- HCS IT Solutions
- Webinar: High Content Imaging Analysis of Cell Sheet Morphogenesis Utilizing In Vitro Tissue Models
- Imaging Newsletter
Smarter. Faster. Simpler. See what's new in MetaMorph NX Software 2.5