SpectraMax MiniMax Imaging Cytometer
Don't just read. Visualize!
Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform, the SpectraMax® MiniMaxTM imaging cytometer option adds first of its kind cellular imaging capability to a microplate reader. The upgradable option makes cytometry more accessible to a wider audience, providing researchers with cellular analysis capability without the need for investment in complex imaging systems. With brightfield and fluorescent imaging modes, the imaging cytometry option enables quick inspection of cells and provides insight into phenotypic changes that are important for understanding cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression.
The SpectraMax i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform is a microplate system that evolves with your future needs. The MiniMax Imaging Cytometer option is an upgradable component to the base system that offers cellular imaging capability, and much more.
- Cell and whole-well assays in a small footprint
- Multi-parametric cell-based assays with brightfield and fluorescent modes
- Set up, image and analyze cells in a snap using SoftMax® Pro Software
- Use fewer and or less fluorescent cells compared to whole-well measurements
- Normalize readings with number of cells in a well