SpectraMax MiniMax Imaging Cytometer
Don't just read. Visualize!
Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform, the SpectraMax MiniMax™ imaging cytometer option adds first of its kind cellular imaging capability to a microplate reader. This field-upgradeable imaging cytometry option gives researchers cellular analysis capability without having to invest in complex imaging systems. With brightfield and fluorescent imaging modes, the SpectraMax MiniMax Imaging Cytometer enables quick inspection of cells and provides insight into phenotypic changes that are important for understanding cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression.
The SpectraMax® MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer option is an upgradable component for the SpectraMax i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform that offers cellular imaging capability, and much more.
- Simple workflow: Cell and whole-well assays in a small footprint
- More data: Multi-parametric cell-based assays with brightfield and fluorescent modes
- Familiar software: Set up, image and analyze cells in a snap using SoftMax® Pro Microplate Data Acquisition & Analysis Software
- Higher sensitivity: Easily measure low cell concentration samples
- Lower variance: Normalize your plate data to the number of cells in each well
The first microplate detection platform with imaging cytometry capability is here.
Cytotoxicity assays utilizing MiniMax Imaging Cytometer option. Listen to recording.