SpectraMax i3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader Platform
Evolves with your future needs
The SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform is a flexible, three mode, field-upgradeable plate reader that evolves with your future needs with an unlimited breadth of application possibilities.
- Field-upgradeability: Expand the standard 3-modes, (spectral absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence detection) with additional application cartridges for FP, HTRF®, AlphaScreen® assays and more.
- Western blot detection: Add the ScanLater™ Western Blot System at any time to expand system functionality and support protein identification and quantitation research.
- Cellular imaging: Add the SpectraMax® MiniMax™ 300 Imaging Cytometer and simplify complex imaging workflows. Run cell counting and cell confluency measurements using StainFreeTM technology without the need for destructive stains or use green or red fluorescent detection to visualize changes in cell morphology.
- Increased fluorescence performance: Spectral Fusion™ Illumination delivers a high-powered full-spectrum light source across the entire excitation range.
- Expanded dynamic range: Sophisticated engineering delivers optimal sensitivity and maximizes signal range.
- Streamlined complex data analysis: Our industry-leading SoftMax® Pro Microplate Data Acquisition & Analysis Software includes over 140 built-in protocols, effectively eliminating the need for additional software. Additional tools for regulatory compliance are included in SoftMax Pro GxP Software.
NEW ScanLater Western Blot Detection System - Enables western blot and ELISA detection on your microplate reader. Learn more.
- SpectraMax i3 Platform Data Sheet
- SpectraMax MiniMax 300 Imaging Cytometer Option Data Sheet
- BioResearch Products Data Sheet
- SoftMax Pro Software Data Sheet
- Application Notes
- CatchPoint cAMP Detection Assay Kit
- CatchPoint cGMP Detection Assay Kit
- IMAP Kinase, Phosphatase, and Phosphodiesterase Assays