SpectraMax Paradigm Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform
Read what you want when you want with the only user-upgradeable high-throughput multi-mode platform on the market today
The SpectraMax® Paradigm® Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform is the only user upgradeable microplate reader on the market that allows for real-time system configuration by the user in less than two minutes. This revolution in modularity allows you to read what you want, when you want without compromising your biology. Although your detection needs may change, your equipment can stay the same simply by adding a new detection cartridge.
The Paradigm platform is supplied with SoftMax® Pro Microplate Data Acquistion & Analysis Software, Molecular Devices' industry leading all-in-one data acquisition and analysis software. Among the various ready-to-read protocols, users will find pre-written SpectraDrop™ Plate protocols enabling Micro Volume applications measurement. Additionally, the Paradigm platform can be seamlessly integrated with the StakMax® Microplate Handling Stacker through the SoftMax Pro Software.
SpectraMax® Detection Cartridge Options
Every detection cartridge starts with a wavelength-tuned excitation energy source either in the form of long-life, high-powered LED or xenon flash lamp. Concentrating the excitation energy on the sample through label-specific optics, high levels of sensitivity and performance are reached. All this combined in the detection cartridge creates the ultimate no-compromise multimode detection platform.
If you cannot locate a detection cartridge that meets your application needs, contact us to discuss a Custom Cartridge.
- Flexible design accommodates future expansion
- User upgradable microplate reader in < 2 minutes
- High speed detection
- Excellent sensitivity and performance
- Applications at your fingertips
- Future Ready
- Array of detection cartridge capabilities
- Automatic Z-height optimization (top AND bottom read)
- Patented-pending LED intensity adjustment
- Up to 1536-well format
- Temperature control
- Monochromator-based absorbance
- Filter-based fluorescence
- SpectraMax Paradigm Platform Data Sheet
- BioResearch Products Data Sheet
- SoftMax Pro Software Data Sheet
- Multi-Mode Validation Plate
- Cartridge Data Sheets
- Application Notes
- CatchPoint cAMP Detection Assay Kit
- CatchPoint cGMP Detection Assay Kit
- IMAP Kinase, Phosphatase, and Phosphodiesterase Assays
- Webinar - Emerging Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Applications in Drug Discovery