FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software
Image-Based Data Analysis for the ImageXpress® Velos Cytometer
For scientists working to streamline image-based cytometry and better understand multi-parametric data sets, Molecular Devices is joining forces with De Novo Software to support your success. Our partnership enables you to rapidly capture large cell populations on the ImageXpress Velos Cytometer (formerly IsoCyte Cytometer), and then identify rare sub-populations or unique phenotypes in highly heterogeneous samples using the FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software. By combining the speed of acquisition with a fully interactive reporting tool, you can quickly bring additional resolution to your phenotypic cytometry studies.
The Most Comprehensive Image-Based Cytometry Solution Available
- Capture rare cell events in as little as 3 minutes
- Characterize populations with 1-step data analysis and reporting
- Optimize, QC and better understand your biology with interactive links between data and images
- Save hours of effort by automating routine report template
- One analysis tool for both flow and image-based cytometry data
More on FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software
Image Cytometry Data Analysis
FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software leverages De Novo Software's flow cytometry analysis and reporting tools to create a new environment for image cytometry analysis. These fully interactive tools for reviewing images, dot plots and single cell galleries enable you to tame multi-parametric data sets, improving the image anaylsis workflow and your ability to manage results.
- Gates work seamlessly with images and plots
- Cell galleries isolate interesting cell populations
- High content analysis with heat maps and batch processing
- Intuitive user interface similar to Microsoft OfficeTM