About Molecular Devices (English)
At Molecular Devices, we have one focus: Our customers. Whether a long-time user, recent adopter, or prospective customer; your needs fuel our actions, and your success is our concern. Understanding your laboratory workflow is our top priority, and we direct our product development efforts toward solving your unique issues.
To that end, we hire creative, best-in-class people to design, manufacture, and commercialize bioanalytical instruments, software, and assay kits as well as provide you with dedicated follow-on technical and applications support.
Our instruments offer a full spectrum of detection technologies and meet all throughput needs-from dedicated, single-readout instruments to automated, multi-detection platforms. Our goal is to deliver highly relevant bioanalytical products to help you detect biology, decode data, and drive discovery.
With corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley, CA, US and regional offices throughout the world; we support and enrich efforts of the international BioResearch, BioPharma, BioTesting, and Molecular Devices user communities.
- BioPharma: Drug discovery & development efforts across laboratory types-industry, government, and academic.
- BioResearch: Basic and applied (with exception of drug/vaccine discovery & development) life science research across laboratory types-industry, government, and academic.
- BioTesting: Commercial bioassays and laboratory test and bioassay design and development.
- Users: Molecular Devices customers around the globe.
Our key brands
- EMax, VMax, VersaMax, Gemini, FlexStation, SpectraMax, Paradigm, FilterMax
- ImageXpress, MetaXpress, AcuityXpress
Our key applications
- Screening (High Throughput and High Content Screening)
- Stem Cells
- Ion Channels
- Micro RNA (miRNA) and RNA Interference (RNAi)
- G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs)
- Cellular Pathway Analysis
- Vaccine Development
- Neuroscience Research
- Cancer Research
- Translational Research